Swan Valley is a tour especially built for the lovers of Wine, Beer, and Great food. The place is famous for the brewery, wineries and chocolate factory and is situated just 25 minutes away from Perth, Australia. It is a full-day tour and often attended with the local guides. It is an award-winning location extensively built for parties and corporate functions and conferences too.
Swan Valley wine tours guides are really friendly and courteous with complete knowledge of the area from past to the present. Guides in for the tour ensures giving proper knowledge about the mill and not just make a visit to pass-by the location. Indulgence in the tour is more of a fun-loving activity and an interesting destination visit with the range of wines and their tastes.
With a myriad of options in Swan Valley, the attractions are –
- The trails of themed Swan Valley which prolong the entire region.
- Treat your taste buds with interesting dried fruits, local preserves, and chocolates.
- Boat cruise to Perth city through the Swan River all the way long to Swan Valley.
- The historic Guildford’s shopping precincts.
- Take the flavor of the roadside stall offering seasonal local produce of fresh veggies including asparagus, table grapes, citrus, and berries.
- The art gallery with beautiful creations and craft works.
Swan Valley is a public vacation place for a day and the food and wines are the specialty of the location and are recommended to all. It just leaves lasting memories in mind and indulges the visitor to visit again.