Waxing is a very popular and cheap way to free your body of unwanted hair. Waxing can be done from home or by visiting the salon like Strip: The ministry of waxing. If you wax at home or visit a salon, below are some tips that you can use to make it pain-free and get better results.
Image Source: Google
• Hair should be at least 1/8 inch long. If you do not wait until it reaches this length.
• Do not be afraid to ask questions.
• Be sure to test a small area of skin first to make sure there is no acute sensitivity or allergic reaction to pubic hair removal using waxing.
• Be sure to clean the skin completely and wipe it well to remove oils or lotion which may restrict the wax from adhering firmly to the skin.
• Avoid driving alcohol and caffeinated beverages or other stimulants hours before your session because it makes your skin more sensitive. These products will lower your body's tolerance to pain by increasing blood flow and neural activity.
• Avoid wearing tight clothing in the newly waxed areas to minimize the risk of irritation and ingrown hairs.
• Stay calm and keep breathing – If you think that holding your breath will help in reducing the pain, you're wrong! Keep breathing! Breathe deeply when the wax was applied, then slowly breathe when you rip the wax off.
• Red lumps because of ingrown hairs can occur right after your session. It really helped by exfoliation. They may be less likely to occur after a repeated waxing session.
• Some spas and salons offer this process for both men and women; some others only offered to girls. Consult with a salon before scheduling the session.