Canadian Immigration Service is provided by several types of Canadian immigration attorneys who understand the issues every immigration applicant faces. First, when applying for immigration to Canada under the federal talent system, a man must prepare a sufficient resume that shows age, work experience, and includes educational opportunities.
At this stage, you will have to take the IELTS exam, which is considered ideal with a score of 7.5 for listening to English and 6.5 for speaking, reading, and writing in English, offsetting a total of 16 focus areas. Once your resume has been created and you have an approved IELTS, you will need to find a Canadian immigration attorney from Canadian Immigrationservices who can help you with case filing. Safe Check is a requirement for your resume and IELTS score and you need 67 points to qualify for immigration to Canada.
Image Source: Google
Then there are seven simple steps you can take to immigrate to Canada:
- First, a letter of consent from the Canadian employer is sent to the Central Immigration Office in Sydney, Nova Scotia. Processing takes 2 months. You will then receive a file number.
- In the second step, the remaining documents are submitted to the high commission.
- The third point, the application is sent for assessment by the Canadian Immigration Visa Office.
- The fourth step is a personal interview where the authenticity of your documents can be verified.
- The fifth step is to get freedom from police and drugs.
- In the sixth step, the high commission will ask for a passport and landing fee privileges.
- The final step is where you can return your passport once the visa is stamped and then immigrate to Canada.