Cebu City is a well-known place for every tourist both local and foreigners who spends their time visiting Philippines. And it’s because of Cebu’s beautiful places and attractions you could visit. Aside from the Sinulog Festival that attract lots of people from around the globe, there’s wonderful beaches too that has been known worldwide because of its beautiful surroundings and prestine waters.
If you are on the lookout for a perfect getaway for your adventure in the Philippines, you should be having your eyes for Cebu!
These are just a few of many more beautiful beaches in Cebu City. I hope this inspires you to travel to one of the places mentioned above whenever you are visiting Cebu.
Your experience at Cebu City won't be complete unless you will be able to visit one of these beautiful and awesome beaches with crystal clear and prestine waters. Cebu has amazing waterfalls too! Kawasan falls, Tumalog falls, Mantayupan falls, Inambakan falls and many more stunning and amazing natures that awaits you in Cebu!
To help you narrow down your choices for your staycation, here’s a list of beautiful beaches to visit in Cebu City for every those who wants to relax and have fun at the same time.
- Tingko Beach in Alcoy – Both locals and foreigners loves this place so much. Tingko Beach is one of the most popular beaches to visit in cebu because of its beautiful white sands and also it has affordables resorts in the area.
- Tulang Diot in Camotes Island – For just 10 PHP entrance fee, you can enjoy the area with a feeling of owning the island since the place isn’t crowded. The place has crystal-clear waters and beautiful white sands.
- Sta. Fe Beach in Bantayan Island – Bantayan is a popular destination for both locals and tourists. The beaches are simply beautiful. You can stroll from the seashore and enjoy the beauty of the crystal-clear waters of the sea.
- Eden Resort – located on a beautiful coral reef in Liloan, southernmost town of Santander, is at the middle of popular dive sites like Pescador Island, Apo Island and Balicasag Island, among others.
- Tepanee Beach Resort – located in Malapascua Island, Daanbantayan, Cebu, offers a fantastic view of the sea and a stretch of white-sand beach.
- Hidden Beach in Aloguinsan – If you want to have fun and relax at the same time, then this is the best place for you. It’s clean, greenery and uncrowded. Literally the hidden beach of Aloguinsan! Perfect for unwinding and for those who wants a peaceful and quiet time in the beach.
- Paradise Beach in Bantayan Island – Paradise beach is just 5km away from Sta. Fe Beach. It is located on a secluded and peaceful area in Bantayan Island. Although the area doesn't have much activity you could possibly do which is, for me, the perfect place to unwind and relax.
- Logon Beach in Malapascua Island – Located in the northern part of Cebu. The beach has really fine white sand and crystal-clear waters perfect for swimming. You could also do other activities on the island like wreck diving and scuba diving with the thresher sharks. You could also do wakeboarding in Malapascua.
- Blue Orchid Resort – is in Moalboal, Cebu is a good place to stay and dive. The resort also has a 30-meter long private beach and has its own swimming pool.
- Basdaku Beach in Moalboal – A perfect destination for swimming, snorkeling and diving. Moalboal is a popular place for scuba diving where you can see the sardines run.
If you are visiting Cebu on a short notice and doesn't have any solid plans of how you will spend your time for adventure, you can still enjoy your time with a help of a local tour agency in Cebu. In order for you to have a good time with a help of an agency, look for a trusted, professional and credible agency to help you with your adventure.